Monday, October 06, 2008
This is a little photograph i managed to dig out while browsing through my folders. This is all in my memories. I love this clique. They brought me joy and laughter. It consist of all DRUMMERS. (and 5 CLASSBIE)
Nothing much happened today. Erm, woke up a little later, like 11 plus.Which is close to the noon time. Mummy cook-ed her best dish-VEGETABLE CURRY! OISHII/SUGOII DESU. And also, i practice an hour of piano pieces. Well, i really hope to get through my grade 8 and it will be my next route to life. So, i msut practice really hard and serious to make sure i passed it once and for all.
LOOKING forward to meeting Theng and Danz. We are off for an important outing! Can't wait to see'em.
YES, I've been broken hearted. I think i have given a clear thought about it. And its not based on jealousy nor dislikes. But, i really feel we belong to very different worlds. Hence, i'll continue treating u as just a normal friend. U are more into fun and sociable life like sunshine guy...While i just love the being indoors. I love drumming, piano, and its all bout music. So, i don't see in what way are we connected, and its best we do not know each other.